Owner of DLSport and its Services
Tip Tap Factory S.R.L
Via Marche 19/21/23, 63815 Monte San Pietrangeli (FM), Italy
C.F./P.IVA: IT 02519720441
Chamber of Commerce Industry and Crafts and Agriculture of Marche
The design of this site (www.DLSport.it) and all the material it contains (for example: texts, images, code, logos, illustrations) are exclusive to Tip Tap Factory S.R.L and are protected by applicable laws on intellectual property and copyright protection.
The Service must be used as defined in the Terms. Users cannot:
- modify or create derived works based on DLSport or any portion of it;
- circumvent the computer systems used by DLSport or its licensees to protect content accessible through it;
- copy, store, modify, modify, prepare derivative work or alter in any way any of the content provided by DLSport without prior written permission from the Owner;
- claim any rights or claims to the downloaded, viewed or printed material of this website except for personal use only;
- DLSport in any other improper manner that violates these Terms.
- Service: the service offered by Tip Tap Factory S.R.L as described by these Terms and within the website http://www. DLSport.it.
- Owner: Tip Tap Factory S.R.L offering the Service
- User: The individual or legal person who uses the Service.
- Terms and Conditions (or Terms): these general terms, which constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Owner.
- Site: indicates the website and e-commerce, managed by Tip Tap Factory S.R.L and accessible via http://www. DLSport.it through which you can search for brand information and buy Products.
- Order Processing Receipt: the email that the Owner sends when receiving the order.
- Order Confirmation: the information that the Owner sends at the time the products are shipped confirming the shipment of all or part of the purchased products.
- Products: indicate the products in the Shop On Line for sale.
- Orders: indicate the purchase orders of the Products submitted by the Users, in accordance with the General Terms and following the procedure in art. 6.
- Purchase Agreements: indicate the distance sales contracts of the Products considered to be concluded underart.art. 3, between the Owner (seller) and the Users (buyers) through the online shop.
- Profile: refers to the area of the Site in which users can, after authentication: (I) view and modify their personal data and addresses where the Products subject to Orders must be sent and delivered; (II) view previous Orders; (III) access any other specific function related to their activity on the Site.
- 2.1 The General Terms govern all Purchase Agreements and are an integral part of them.
- 2.2 The Owner reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at all times and without notice, notifying the User through its publication within the Site, as long as they are understood to be applicable to the Purchase Agreements those published on the Site at the time of Orders placement by the Users.
3. Acceptance of the terms and conclusion of the Purchase Agreements
- 3.1 The Owner agrees to send the Users the Order Confirmation within 2 business days from receiving Orders. In the same period of time, the Owner may deny or revoke an Order Confirmation if the same has a wrong price (even if that amount is actually indicated in the Shop On Line) compared to the price list applied by the Owner, as specified in art 5.1.
- 3.2 Purchase Agreements are defined as concluded between the Parties when the Users receive the Order Confirmation. If the Users do not receive the Order Confirmation within the period indicated in art. 3.1, the relevant Order must be rejected by the Owner and, therefore, without any effect. In the event of non-acceptance, the Owner will provide timely notice to you.
4 User Registration
- 4.1 Data Entry
- 4.2 Treatment of personal data
- 4.3 Deleting and Closing User Accounts
Registered Users can deactivate their accounts, request their deletion, or stop using the Service at any time by contacting the Owner directly.
The Owner, in the event of a violation of these Terms, reserves the right to suspend or close the User's account at all times and without notice.
5. Price and shipping costs; taxes and duties
- 5.1 The Price is expressed in € (Euro), except for countries with different foreign currency or at the sole discretion of the Owner. The User must do everything in his or her power to ensure that he or she is aware of the currency used in the transaction, and the Owner will not be held liable for any loss or damage due to the use of a different exchange rate.
- 5.2 The Prices indicated on the Site are to be considered inclusive of taxes and VAT. The final price is the one indicated at the time the Order is placed.
- 5.3 The Price does not include any shipping costs. The Owner reserves the right to ask the Customers for a contribution for shipping costs that may vary depending on the type of delivery, the quantity of Products to be delivered, their volume, weight and destination.
- 5.4 The contribution requested by the Owner for shipping costs is indicated, separately from the Price, before the Order is placed by the Customers and will be paid by the Customers together with the payment of the Price according to clause 9.
- 5.5 With regard to deliveries requested in countries not belonging to the European Union, any taxes, duties and other charges provided for by the laws of the country where the Products are shipped and delivered, shall be entirely borne by the Customers and paid by them upon delivery of the Products, directly to the competent tax or customs authorities or to the courier in charge of the delivery. The User is therefore invited to contact the customs authorities in advance to verify the costs and possible import limits.
6. Purchase and send orders
- 6.1 The products offered for sale on line by the Owner are only those products present on DLSport's website at the time of placing the Order, as described in the relevant information sheets.
- 6.2 In any case, it is understood that the images accompanying the product description sheet are for information purposes only and may not be perfectly representative of its characteristics but may differ in color and size (also due to the browser and monitor used to access the Site and display the images).
- 6.3 In order to place an Order, the User must select the products and check out, after having carefully checked and possibly modified the information contained in the order summary. The order is made by confirming the same and is subject to the payment of the price, taxes and shipping and payment costs indicated in the order summary form. The User must also ask the Owner, if desired, to issue a tax invoice for the purchase, pursuant to art. 22 D.p.R. n. 633/1972.
- 6.4 Each order sent constitutes an offer for the purchase of the products. The user, by submitting his purchase order electronically, declares to have read and accepted these general conditions of contract and undertakes to observe and respect them in his relations with the Owner as described in art. 3.3 of these Conditions. Orders are subject to the availability and discretionary acceptance of the Owner. The Order Processing Receipt does not constitute acceptance of the order.
- 6.5 The conclusion of the contract takes place when the Order Confirmation is sent by the Owner by email sent from the following address firstname.lastname@example.org to the email address provided by the User. This confirmation message will summarize the conditions of purchase, as provided for by the applicable law, as well as the data entered in the Order by the User, so that the User can verify the same and possibly communicate without delay the necessary corrections of incorrect data.
7 Product Availability
- 7.1 Without prejudice to the provisions of art. 7.4, in correspondence with each Product published in the Online Shop, the Owner indicates whether the same:
- (i) is available at its own warehouses;
- (ii) is not available at its own warehouses;
- 7.2 The type of Products published in the Online Store and their availability may change at any time and the Customers, accepting these conditions, agree that this does not imply any liability on the part of the Owner towards the User for any change in availability or non-availability of the Products.
- 7.3 The indication regarding the availability of the Products is not binding, it being understood that the Products indicated as "not available" pursuant to clause 7.1 (ii) cannot be ordered by the Users. In case of unavailability of a Product indicated as available at the time the Order is sent by a User, the Owner, without prejudice to the provisions of art. 7.2, undertakes to indicate to such User, in a subsequent communication by e-mail, the indicative time for a new availability of the Product(s) subject of the Order sent by the Customer. The Customer may withdraw the Order of such unavailable Product within 48 hours from receipt of such communication from the Owner (without prejudice to the right of withdrawal as set forth in art. 9) by sending an e-mail to the address specified in art. 16. In this case the Owner undertakes to refund the Price in the shortest possible time, on the same card or payment account used by the Customer (it being understood that the Products immediately available will be regularly shipped).
- 7.4 The Owner reserves the right not to indicate the availability of or some Products published in the Online Shop.
8. Shipping and Delivery of Products
- 8.1 Given that "shipping" of the Products by the Owner means the delivery of the same to the couriers selected from time to time in accordance with art. 8.2, the Owner is not required to ship the Products until he has received payment of the Price; once he has received payment of the Price, the Owner agrees that the Products will be shipped:
- (i) in the case of available Products (as defined in art. 7):
- within 2 working days from receipt of the notice of debit authorization as defined in art. 7.2 in case of payment by credit card or from the moment in which the information of payment has been made available to the Owner in case of payment by means other than credit card;
- (ii) in the case of available Products that have become unavailable (as defined in art. 7), within 2 working days from the moment in which such Product(s) are again available at the Owner's warehouses; if the Products should not become available again, the amount paid for such Products will be refunded as soon as possible on the same payment method used by the customer and will be communicated to him/her by email;
- (iii) in the event that the availability of one or more Products is not indicated (as per the faculty under art. 7.4) and the Products are available at the warehouses of the Owner when the Order is sent by the Users:
- within 2 working days from the receipt of the debit authorization communication as per art. 7.2 in case of payment by credit card or from the moment in which the information of payment has been made available to the Owner in case of payment by means other than credit card;
- (vi) in case the availability of one or more Products is not indicated (as per the faculty as per art. 4.6) and the Products are not available at the Owner's warehouses when the Order is sent by the Users, within 2 working days from the moment the Products are available at the Owner's warehouses.
- (i) in the case of available Products (as defined in art. 7):
- 8.2 The Owner reserves the right to accept or not deliveries requested outside the Italian or European borders. The Owner agrees that the shipment of the Products, in the States indicated in the Online Shop, will be made by couriers selected from time to time according to the Product object of the Order and the place of destination. The Products are shipped by the Owner, and delivered by the courier selected by the Owner, to the address indicated by the Users at the time of registration as per art. 4.1 or to a different address indicated at the time the Order is placed.
- 8.3 The Owner agrees that everything possible is done so that the Products shipped according to art. 8.1 and 8.2 are delivered by the selected couriers:
- (i) in Italy within 48 hours from the date of shipment;
- (ii) outside Italy within 10 days from the date of shipment.
- 8.4 The Delivery Terms as per art. 8.3, cannot, in any case, be considered binding and the Owner, not being able to directly control the delivery of the Products after their shipment, cannot be held in any way responsible for their non-compliance.
- 8.5 In order to allow the Users to follow the status of the Orders, the Owner generates an Order number that, inserted in the "My Orders" section - accessible from all the pages of the On-Line Shop - allows to verify all the information related to the Orders.
- 8.6 Users can also check the status of Orders thanks to the online Order Tracking function provided by the courier chosen by the Owner for delivery. Such verification can be carried out by the Customers only after the shipment of the Products and using the tracking data communicated by the Owner by e-mail or by accessing the Profile.
- 8.7 The Users, or other subjects appointed by the same who are at the address indicated for the delivery of the Products in the Order Confirmation, are required to verify, at the time of delivery, that:
- (i) the Products correspond to what is indicated in the courier's transport document (DDT) both by number and type;
- (ii) the packaging/wrapping of the Products is intact, not damaged, not wet or in any way altered, even in the closing materials.
- 8.8 Any damage to the packaging/packaging of the Products must be immediately challenged by the Users by means of a written control reservation on the courier's proof of delivery. Any problems regarding the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the Products received must be reported within 7 days after delivery, according to sending evidence to the email address email@example.com.
It is understood that, once signed the document of the courier without any dispute, Users can no longer raise any objection to the Owner with reference to the external characteristics of what was delivered.
- 8.9 The Products may be delivered by couriers only to Users or to persons authorized by them. The couriers do not deliver to P.O. boxes or by inserting the Products in letter boxes or other similar places.
- 8.10 If the Products are not collected within the term established by the carrier, they will be returned to the Owner, who will refund the price of the Products but not the shipping cost. The Owner cannot be held responsible for errors in delivery due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the compilation of the purchase order by the User, for any damage that may have occurred to the Products after delivery to the carrier, where the latter has been chosen and commissioned by the User or for delays in delivery attributable to the latter.
9 Payment methods
- 9.1 Users can make the payment of the Price and the contribution for the shipping costs referred to in art. 5 by credit card, PayPal, bank transfer or other means of payment that may be indicated by the Owner in the Online Shop. The Owner reserves the right to change, at any time, the means of payment available to the Customers, it being understood that the means of payment published in the OnLine Shop at the time the Orders are placed by the Users.
- 9.2 The following payment methods are available:
- (ii) Credit Card:
In case of purchase of goods with credit card payment methods, the transaction can be made through the secure Paypal server. In no case and at no stage of the payment the Owner will be able to know the information relating to the customer's credit card, transmitted via secure connection directly to the site of the bank that manages the transaction. No computer archive of the Owner will keep such data and therefore in no case the Owner can be held responsible for any fraudulent and improper use of credit cards by third parties at the time of payment.
- (iii) Bank transfer (only for European Union countries):
In case of purchase by bank transfer, the bank details for the payment will be displayed. The payment by bank transfer involves an additional charge of Euro 8,00 to be paid by the customer. The shipment of the goods will take place only after the actual receipt of the payment in the bank.
- (ii) Credit Card:
10 Right of withdrawal
- 10.1 If the Users are "consumers" (i.e. a natural person acting for purposes unrelated to the entrepreneurial, commercial, artisan or professional activity eventually carried out), the Users have the right, pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 64 of Legislative Decree no. 206/2005, to withdraw from the Purchase Agreements within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Products covered by the Purchase Agreements.
- 10.2 The Right of withdrawal must be exercised by the Users by sending an explicit declaration to the Owner:
- (i) written communication sent to the Owner by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, within the above mentioned term, or alternatively
- (ii) communication through the dedicated section in your Profile
Registered users can access the "RETURNS" section of their user dashboard and manage return requests.
Non-registered users will be able to use the withdrawal form in Annex I, Part B of Legislative Decree no. 21/2014 (example below).
- 10.3 In case of exercise by Users of the right of withdrawal under this Article 10:
- (i) Users undertake to return the Products within 14 working days from the date of the notice of withdrawal referred to in Art. 10.1;
- (ii) all costs related to the return of the Products shall be entirely borne by the Customers;
- (iii) the Owner undertakes to reimburse all payments that the User has made to the Owner, in the shortest possible time, and in any case within 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal communication as per art. 10.1, provided that:
- the Products have been returned and are intact;
- the original packaging/packaging of the Products is also returned and the same is intact;
- any accessories are also returned and the same are intact;
- the Products have not been used;
- 10.4 The refunds, provided for in point (iii) of art.10.3, will be made using the same means of payment used by the User for the initial transaction, unless the User has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case the User shall not incur any cost as a result of such refund. The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the User proves that the goods have been returned, whichever is earlier. The User shall only be liable for any decrease in the value of the goods resulting from manipulation of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- 10.5 If Users exercise the right of withdrawal in a manner inconsistent with the terms and conditions set out in this Article 10, Users are not entitled to a refund of the Price.
- 11.1 The Consumer User is entitled to a guarantee on the conformity of the products and services purchased. The guarantee has a duration of 24 months from the delivery of the goods and the lack of conformity must be communicated to the Owner within 2 months of discovery.
- 11.2 The warranty for conformity defects will apply provided that the relevant product has been used correctly, in compliance with its intended use and with the provisions of the instructions for use and washing present with the product or suggested on the Site.
- 11.3 To exercise the right of warranty, the User must send an e-mail to the Owner indicating the order number and the accurate description of the defect (it is advisable to attach photographic material as well). All the elements are essential and will be verified by the Owner before responding to the User.
- 11.4 If the conformity defect of the product is ascertained, the User has the right to obtain, after returning the defective product to the Owner, its repair or replacement. The User also has the right to ask the Owner for an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract if the repair or replacement is impossible or excessively expensive, if the Owner has not repaired or replaced the product within a reasonable period of time or if the replacement or repair previously carried out has caused significant inconvenience to the User.
12 Service Interruption
The Owner reserves the right to add, remove features or characteristics or suspend or discontinue the provision of the Service, either temporarily or permanently. In case of permanent interruption, the Owner will act as possible to allow Users to withdraw their information hosted at the Owner.
13 Service reselling
Users are not permitted to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of DLSport and its Services without the express permission of the Owner’s express prior written permission, granted either directly or through a proper reselling program.
14 Intellectual Property Rights
The Owner uses the trademark "DLSport" as the company ID with which he presents himself on the market.
All trademarks of the Application, whether figurative or nominative, and all other signs, trade names, service marks, word marks, trade names, illustrations, images, logos that appear concerning DLSport are and remain the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are protected by applicable intellectual property and copyright laws and related international treaties.
15 Unauthorized Use
The Service shall be used in accordance with the Terms.
- (i) modify or create derivative works based on DLSport or any portion thereof;
- (ii) circumvent the computer systems used by DLSport or its licensors to protect the content accessible through it;
- (iii) copy, store, modify, change, prepare derivative works or alter in any way any of the content provided by DLSport without the prior written permission of the Holder;
- (iv) have any right or claim to the downloaded, displayed or printed material on this website other than for personal use only;
- (v) use DLSport in any other improper manner that would violate these Terms.
- 16.1 The Owner declares and guarantees that the personal data of Users will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Legislative Decree 196/03, and subsequent amendments. The details regarding the methods of data processing are communicated to Users at the time of registration as per art. 4.1 or 6.3.
17 Assignment of contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, dispose of by novation or subcontract all or some of the rights or obligations arising from the Terms, provided that the User's rights provided herein are not affected.
The User may not assign or transfer in any way its rights or obligations under the Terms without the written permission of the Owner.
18 Express termination clause
In case of total or partial non-payment of the purchase price of the goods, the Owner reserves the right to declare, pursuant to art. 1456 of the Civil Code, the present contract terminated by sending a written notice to the User's email address.
19 Complaints and request for information
For any possible complaint or clarification, the Consumer shall write to the email address email@example.com.
The Consumer will be contacted for clarification within 3 (three) working days from the request.
If any provision of the Terms is found to be void, invalid or unenforceable, that clause will be removed and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
21 Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms and all disputes regarding the execution, interpretation and validity of this contract are subject to the law, the jurisdiction of the State and the exclusive jurisdiction of the court of the place where the Owner is located (Court of Fermo). An exception to this is the exclusive jurisdiction of the User, if the place of residence or elective domicile of the same is located in the territory of the Italian State, which is mandatory pursuant to art. 66 of the Consumer Code.
Last modified: June 30, 2023